Saturday, April 21, 2012

Demoness

I don't have a ton of time... but it's been a bit since I posted something actually worth looking at.

I finally took a break from my homework stuff and gathered enough time to draw this pretty fast.

Lorelei, the Demon Queen - Redesign


Title:  Lorelei, the Demon Queen - Redesign
Date: April 20, 2012
Medium: Ink
Scale: Original is 9" x 12"

Notes: This was a piece originally done in 2011, I just finally had some time to sit and do something personal. I really didn't have a ton of time to sit and really study the character design before drawing, so I just jumped into the ink right away. Hopefully you like it? 
I just had to step away from my homework for a minute and just relax doing something I enjoy. 
Here is the original. (2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller