Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Summer Schedule


Official summertime work schedule!

Supply list so far:

Minimum Five(5) sketchbooks.
You will need one for each media.

I recommend Canson Multi-media

Basic set of watercolor:

Cadmium Yellow (light)
Cadmium Yellow (medium)
Cadmium Red (medium)
Alizarin Crimson
Ultramarine Blue
Pthalocyanine Blue
Pthalocyanine Green
Hooker's Green
Burnt Sienna
Burnt Umber

Brushes:

1/4" Flat, 1" Flat, #8 Round

Color Palette
Water Jar

Vine Charcoal, 
Compressed Charcoal, 
White Conte, 
Brown Conte, 
White Chalk.

A set of Staedtler Pigment Liners (0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7)

Speedball India Ink.

Anything can be used to apply the ink. I actually prefer a pointed stick or bamboo brush.

Wacom Tablet (at least Bamboo Fun)

As many pencils as you can find. Preferably just #2 mechanical pencils, but experiment!

This is all I have so far, I'm sure things will change.
If you want to follow along, make sure to comment below with a link to your blog and I'll check on your progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller