Thursday, August 13, 2015

MGX - Big Daddy from BioShock

MGX - Big Daddy from BioShock


Title: MGX - Big Daddy from BioShock
Medium: Chalk, Charcoal, Pastel
Scale: Original is 8" x 10"

Notes: Bioshock was one of those games that really crept up on me. I didn't really know what I was playing at first, but then I really got into it. The fact of a game being so dark and under the sea and creepy and awesome all rolled into one was intriguing. And that is my official review... (not really, but maybe I should start to review games.... hmmm future blog posts perhaps?)
Anyway, I just loved the dynamic that the Big Daddies and Little Sisters had in this game. I mean, there is something  to be said about the most powerful creature being protected by this big badass, right?
Alright, this was kind of rambling post, but it's really early yet.
Oh, and...

This is very last minute, but... going to Memphis Gaming Expo on Saturday! If you wanna come out and hang out, feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller