Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Still Life and Others

Charmander - WIP 4


Title:  Charmander - WIP 4
Date: July 14 - 18, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 12" x 9"

Notes: Not much added today. I just wasn't feeling this one at the moment, going to sleep on it and revisit it more tomorrow. Fixed some anatomy and trying to get the positioning on the trainer better.


Captain of the Guard - WIP 2 & 3



Title:  Captain of the Guard - WIP 2 & 3
Date: July 16 - 18, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 9" x 12"

Notes: Just messing around more on this as well today. I'm almost thinking of starting over as the anatomy seems completely wonky. Ugh....... Just realizing as always how far away I am. Oh well... trucking on.


Southern Comfort Still Life


Title:  Southern Comfort Still Life
Date: July 17, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 1450px x 2584px

Notes: This is really the only thing successful from today. I had this in my head from when I woke up and was like, must paint that. It was fun and an exciting material test.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller