Sunday, September 21, 2014

Digital Painting -- Life Drawing

Digital Painting: Life Drawing










 

 




Title: Digital Painting: Life Drawing
Date: September 19, 2014
Medium: Photoshop CC
Scale: Each 'piece' varies.

Notes: Life drawing is not something I've done in quite some time, so this was really interesting to do. I can imagine without a laptop that doing this would be kind of ludicrously hard, but somehow the other people in my class managed to pull through. I notice that my colors are a bit strange and washed out. That probably had something to do with turning my laptop's brightness up, so if I try to do this again, I'll have to figure out how to adjust the brightness, contrast, and colors for the screen better so that I can get some more life-life colors in there.
It started with some quick one-minute poses and jumped all the way up to the last one being a forty-five minute sitting. Life drawing digitally is a whole different beast when compared to photo studies.
Regardless, it was pretty fun to experiment with and I would love to do more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller