Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cora Exploration

Here's even more exploration with that character...

Now for the turn-around.

Character Turnaround


Title: Character Turnaround
Date: January 25, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 1911px x 933px

Notes: This is just another step in the process of the character development. Will continue to get this correct along with the color.

Cora -- Front


Title: Cora -- Front
Date: January 25, 2012
Medium: Graphite / Photoshop
Scale: Original is 9" x 12"

Notes: Was trying to develop her combat costume further... while I think I may have it designed, I tried to play around with some color. At the moment I'm not sure what to think about it. You'll have to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for viewing... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller