Thursday, March 28, 2013

Organ Donor

DJ Shadow - Organ Donor

So it's been a minute since I've uploaded anything to my blog... too busy with homework lately. Plus Spring Break has kind of given me some internet laziness.

I would just like to throw it out there that I'm still alive and kickin'.

Not much to talk about today and only a few pieces scanned from my sketchbook.

Rebellion


Title:  Rebellion
Date: March 26, 2013
Medium: Ink
Scale: Original is approx. 8.5" x 11"

Notes:  This is literally a quote from my fiancee. She is such a clever lady, that one. 


Punk is Dead


Title:  Punk is Dead
Date: March 23, 2013
Medium: Ink

Notes:  Simplified version of an image that I saw not too long ago. I thought it would look awesome simplified in comic form!


Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Title:  Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Date: March 18?, 2013
Medium: Ink
Scale: Original is 11" x 14"

Notes:  A cropped version of another ink drawing that I did recently. It is a sort of complex version of the simplification method that I've been using lately. I think it's interesting how it looks like not only a girl with a coat, but she sort of looks like she is part bug or floating in water or with a cloak.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller