Friday, October 25, 2013

Models and Inktober

Model Portrait Study - As Final As it Will Probably Get


Title: Model Portrait Study - As Final As it Will Probably Get
Date: October 21 & 22, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: I don't think a whole lot changed from the other one, I just messed with proportions, and tried to get the face a little closer to realistic. I also realized that I had written previously that this was in September. That's not true... this was in October hahaha.

Nervousness


Title: Nervousness
Date: October 23, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: I was trying to get a quick color study as a warm-up before I started the Foundling piece that I needed to work on. This was more of a speed-paint turned into a slightly more refined painting. It still has a bunch of areas to work out, but it was merely meant to explore crazy color combinations and interesting lighting situations.

Inktober Days 18 - 23







Title: Inktober Days 18 - 23
Date: October 18 - 23, 2013
Medium: Brush and Ink
Scale: Varies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller