Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Break

Winter Break has officially begun! So that just means it's time for tons of game playing and experiments.

Scott Burdick Attempt


Title: Scott Burdick Attempt
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Date: December 16, 2013

Notes:  Oh man, Scott Burdick. Just learned about him from another artist just recently! His stuff is awesome to me because it follows that whole 'ragged, but right' thing that I enjoy so much. More of this upcoming I'm sure of it!

Space Man Cometh


Title: Space Man Cometh
Date: December 15, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: First paint since the semester was over. I wanted to try out a bunch of different things, such as lighting, texture, etc. Mainly just trying to push what I learned from the semester even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller