Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Too Busy Lately

Trying New Things


Title: Trying New Things
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: It's been a week or two since I posted. Just needed to relax for a little bit during spring break!
I assure you though, that there are lots of things in the pipe! I'm going to say that the card stuff that I'm working on in the near future is pretty much considered NDA work until I get a more realized handle on it.
But I still wanted to throw up something. These are both unfinished by far, but I don't think I'll have time to do any more work on either of them. 

The anatomy is super wonky, but I was more concerned with trying to get more stroke economy and testing different brushes while I paint. That's something that I'm currently exploring for this card project. Like I said, more on that soon, but I assure you it's going to be given my ALL! So stay tuned! :)

Also, in the near future I'm going to try doing a ton of limited palette studies using the Zorn palette. Hopefully those will prove successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller