Thursday, April 10, 2014

Illustration 4 -- Ascension Preview

Illustration 4: Ascension Preview

Title: Illustration 4: Ascension Preview
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Each 'card' is 

Notes: Alright... lots, lots, lots more to do on these. They are all in varying levels of completeness, but I thought it was high time to at least give a preview of what I've been up to since this month started. Our illustration 4 class is working on different card decks, and this just so happens to be my contribution to the card game project.
This just so happens to be a passion project that I started for my graphic design degree quite some time ago.
I'll upload them near the end so that you can see them all at a larger, individual scale.
More on this soon... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller