Friday, November 22, 2013

A Little Traditional Love Too!

Comic Studies


Title: Comic Studies
Medium: Brush & Ink
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: These were some quick studies I did for my comic pages. They were all really fast and done with brush and ink.

Pencil Character Studies



Title: Pencil Character Studies
Date: November 19 - 21, 2013
Medium: Pencil
Scale: Varies

Notes: Just making sure that I keep my pencil work up because I've been doing so much digital work this semester! This is always my favorite thing to use material-wise...

Schnouzies


Title: Schnouzies
Date: November 22, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3, Pencil

Notes: Saw another of Marc Brunet's tutorials and decided to have a go at it. It makes drawing noses soooo much simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller