Friday, May 25, 2012

The Return!

Okay, so... I've been away for a bit.
I suddenly had to move, and I still haven't found everything art related. That would explain the lack of updates for the schedule.
I've been drawing with ink and graphite in the 'ole sketchbook, but I only just now got internet hooked up on the computer.

It's a small update for now, but I'll have to play catch-up later.

Here's what I got:

Pirate Attitude


Title:  Pirate Attitude
Date: May 22, 2012
Medium: Ink / Ink Wash
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: A contest entry for a deviantart group. Subsequently I used this also as my anatomy study in ink. For that Tuesday day. http://fantasy-life-drawing.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude! Wondered where you vanished to. Talk to me on skype once you get set up more. It'd be cool to see you work with the ink wash on the figure under the linework. And you should try having the hatching lines follow the shape of the form, see if that does anything for you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller