Sunday, June 10, 2012

Relaxation

I don't know why I always feel guilty whenever I just step back and just do some pure and utter relaxing. It feels kind of like I'm just being lazy and putting stuff off.

I suppose it's dumb, but I always feel like I'm not getting something accomplished that I should be. I don't know, maybe I'm just being silly.

Anyway, it's been a bit since I updated, but I am still drawing and painting. Albeit at a slower clip than usual, but I'm still here none-the-less.

I'll just not bore you with talk, here's the artses.

Hel-Looks Study


Title:  Hel-Looks Study
Date: May 21, 2012
Medium: Graphite
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: Just a clothing study.


Loomis Bodies


Title:  Loomis Bodies
Date: May 24, 2012
Medium: Graphite
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: These were done as part of my daily schedule things. It actually helps a bunch to do these. I should really do more of them so that I can get better at proper proportions.


Anatomy in Ink


Title:  Anatomy in Ink
Date: May 25, 2012
Medium: Ink
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: More of those daily exercises. Timed drawings in ink are the hardest I've come across so far...


Goblin


Title:  Goblin
Date: May 12, 2012
Medium: Graphite
Scale: 9" x 12"


Realistic Pokemon


Title:  Realistic Pokemon
Date: May 18, 2012
Medium: Graphite
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: The first steps in a commission that I'm working on.


Sky Mage


Title:  Sky Mage
Date: May 19, 2012
Medium: Graphite
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes: More steps for a different commission that I'm working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller