Monday, December 17, 2012

Can I Apply This...?

I've taken the weekend off... just maxxing and relaxing. Ahhh it was amazing!

I love just chillin' out and just drinking, watching movies, and all around having fun.

But, I must at least start to push into the working direction again.

Well, here's the first 'sketch' of the break so far...
Just trying to use what I learned from the semester and actually apply it to regular work.

Facial Plane Study



Title:  Facial Plane Study
Date: December 17, 2012
Medium: Photoshop

Notes:  This was an attempt to take things that I learned from this semester and start to apply it to all my outside work. I think this is turning out pretty well so far... I might keep going, I might start a new one. Who knows? Either way, I think this method works interestingly, plus I finally get to bring back my contour drawing. YAY!!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks bud, this is actually how I want to use the paint for this illustration semester. Hopefully it will work out and I'll learn how to use Gouache really well.

      Delete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller