Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still a TON of Catching up to-do

I still have to scan / photograph all my sketchbooks from the semester as well as my recent pencil drawings out of classes...

But here's just more of that super analytical drawing. Let me know whatcha think...

Masamune Shirow Inspired



Title:  Masamune Shirow Inspired
Date: December 19, 2012
Medium: Photoshop

Notes:  Continuing on with the planar analysis. This one is extremely contour heavy, but I think this is a good method to start using. It's basically like having a coloring book at this point because the shadows / highlights have literally shown themselves in their entirety. Thanks characterdesigns.com for the pose!


1 comment:

  1. Watch your proportions and scale, yo. Her head is looking a little too big for the rest of her.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller