Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Read My Mind

Nothing terribly interesting today... just some sketches for my upcoming project in Illustration II. We are supposed to paint (in gouache) an electronic device in a sort of advertisement-esque series of three paintings. I kind of went a bit further and turned them all into advertisements. I guess my inner graphic-designer is showing...

Electronic Device Sketches A


Title:  Electronic Device Sketches A
Date: February 6, 2013
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 8.5" x 11"

Notes:  The first electronic device that I thought about was my headphones... I really like this layout myself. I think I would rather go with this one over the latter, but I still think that they are both interesting in different ways.


Electronic Device Sketches A

Title:  Electronic Device Sketches B
Date: February 6, 2013
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 8.5" x 11"

Notes:  I then thought about my tablet... It would be good to do all those features in the subsequent ads. Ehh... either way, they are both fun.

I also had a third one, but couldn't get around to sketches of my camera. I think it would work just as well as the headphones in the end. I need to continue practicing in goauche, I've been trading in paintbrushes for my tablet the past couple of days...

Anyway... more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller