Saturday, May 3, 2014

3D Illustration -- SmartBomb

3D Illustration: SmartBomb





Title: 3D Illusttration: SmartBomb
Medium: Super Sculpy, Acrylic Paint

Notes: Here was another 3D Illustration project that we did along the way. For this one we had a guest speaker come in and tell us all about the process of getting a job, the art pipeline, and what it takes to really succeed. I honestly think that given this talk was a good motivator to push forward. Stop questioning what your doing because if you're questioning it, it's just not right. My fiancee has been really pushing me forward for awhile now. And I think now it's time to really get out there and start putting myself out to do work.

Anyway, back to this piece... We were given what I thought was a mundane idea, mouthwash, and somehow it developed into this crazy ass character. I think if he were to become an actual product design, I would want him to be hollowed out and made of plastic and have the bomb's wick be a straw or something. That way he doubles as a cup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller