Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Digital Painting -- Texture Painting

Digital Painting: Texture Painting










Title: Digital Painting: Texture Painting
Medium: Photoshop CS6
Scale: Same as above.

Notes: For this class we were to do a bunch of different texture paintings. I forgot to post these, but here they are.
I definitely learned a very important detail while doing these: TEXTURE ARTISTS ARE BADASS.
I mean that in the best of ways. When you play a game or watch a 3D animated movie, pay close attention to those texture artists - they got it really hard. These things take longer than I would have assumed, and sometimes they still don't look as good as I would have liked.
Either way, I can say that it was definitely a learning experience. I've never really done anything like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller