Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Illustration 5 -- Absolved Character Archetype #2 - Vigilants

Illustration 5: Absolved Character Archetype #2 - Vigilants







Title: Illustration 5: Absolved Character Archetype #2 - Vigilants
Medium: Photoshop CS6, Pencil
Scale: Each 'piece' varies, final is 11" x 17"

Notes: The second archetype in a long string of archetypes that I am working on.
This piece was definitely out of my comfort zone because of the composition, color palette, and mood. But I think it was definitely a push forward in where I want to be.
There was a ton of research done for this archetype, so I feel like it was quite a bit more fleshed out than other ones that I've done thus far. All I can say really is that I want to keep pushing harder and learn from what I did here. As always, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller