Friday, May 1, 2015

Fan Art Friday -- Samus Aran

Fan Art Friday: Samus Aran


Title: Fan Art Friday: Samus Aran
Medium: Photoshop CS6
Scale: Original is 12.5" x 18.75"

Notes: I did a demo recently all about my digital painting process.
Hopefully the few that came to see it actually learned a thing or two.

I took a vote a few days beforehand and let them just build up (unfortunately it was a small audience I suppose) and between some of the prospects, Samus managed to win out. Other awesome options were Luna Lovegood, LeeLoo (5th element), even Xena! (Which I want to do all of the ones that were asked, but in time I'm sure...) We went through my entire painting process - albeit quickly because it was for a lunch demo - it enhances my policy of 'teach what you've learned to others' that so many others passed onto me when I first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller