Thursday, May 28, 2015

MCX - Black Widow from Avengers

Avengers - Black Widow


Title: Avengers - Black Widow
Medium: Photoshop CS6
Scale: Approx. 5" x 7"

Notes: There was so much unfortunate controversy surrounding black widow and the toys that came out that I thought she would be the better of all the avengers to paint. I really think that her character is a bit interesting and surprisingly hasn't lost much since her earlier incarnation. She was meant to be a sex appeal character, and yet her outfit was never extremely flattering which I actually think is great. I'm kind of over the ridiculously over-sexual female character. But I think if you've followed my blog at all, you might know that from my designs of Cora and pretty much all the fan art I do.


Anyway... hope you enjoy this one! And again, I'll have a table at Memphis Comic Expo this year! Come hang out on June 6 & 7 at the Agricenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller