Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MGX - Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout

MGX - Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout


Title: MGX - Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout
Medium: Photoshop CS6
Scale: Original is 5" x 7"

Notes: Fallout is such an amazing series. I've been really wanting to do a fan art from this universe for quite some time. It was really between a deathclaw and a Brotherhood of Steel. The tech lover in me one out, but that's not to say that I'm not still considering a deathclaw. As of right now I have yet to really grab from the exact same universe, but it's still to early in my painting career to get pigeonholed into something like that. I just have way too much fun painting portraits!
It may seem like I do a lot of them, but with every one I do, I'm trying out new textures and materials. Like for example. this one had lots of worn metal and tubes. Previous ones have dealt with things like polished steel, or glass, etc. I'm always trying to challenge and push myself with every one of them I do...
Anyway, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller