Thursday, February 6, 2014

Comics 2 -- Cora's Wonderful Writing Day

Comics 2: Cora's Wonderful Writing Day



Title: Comics 2: Cora's Wonderful Writing Day
Date: February 1 & 2, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Each page is 8.5" x 11"

Notes: Since posting the character design sheet we were tasked with creating a comic that was two-to-four pages in length using our main character as a driving force for an action.

Overall, I can personally say that I rushed this one too hard. I had the script hewn out pretty early, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it. This will most likely be one project that I will have to rework because as of right now it looks more like it's at the like earlier stages. You can see that story there, but it still seems to have some work to go in my opinion.
Either way, Cora feels nice and inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller