Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Student's Quest

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing...

The Stars Come Out to Play


Title: The Stars Come Out to Play
Date: February 6, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Original image is 1600px x 1470px

Notes: Yet again, watching those oil painting videos is really helping out. Seriously in the next few days I'm going to bust out the oil paints for sure! I'm so damn anxious to get them to work right.
Anyway... feeling ill today so I just sat around working on homework (clay sculpture). I decided to take a break for a bit and cranked this thing out. Just a photostudy, but I feel like things are starting to get a little easier. I guess that's how it goes, the more you do it, the easier it gets?
Eh, whichever... here's a tutorial for anyone that wants it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller