Monday, May 5, 2014

Comics 2 -- Duality

Comics 2: Duality





Title: Comics 2: Duality
Date: April 25 - 30, 2014
Medium: Graphite
Scale: Each 'page' is 9" x 12"

Notes: There is quite a bit to be said about the resolution. As in, I need a ton more there. BUT, I wanted to make my final foray into comics for awhile be at least a nicely detailed one. I think, just like always, that there are places that need some serious work, but I wanted to try my damnedest to really push it for this one. I've been told in class that I was slacking it pretty hard when it came to my comic work, so I wanted to try and pick it up somewhat at least.
Ultimately I wanted to fully color the cover (which I may do over the summer), but it was lots of fun. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: "Comics artists are badasses!" I can't keep up with the amount of work that you guys would have. Pushing it down this fast... I could barely keep a hold of my cards, which was still a ridiculously fast-paced project (more on this next post hopefully).

Anyway, just wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller