Monday, May 5, 2014

Ahh Freedom!

Officially done with the semester... now time for some just chill painting.

For Justice!


Title: For Justice
Date: May 4, 2014
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Original is 1068px x 1600px

Notes: After seeing so many impressionist renderings this semester, I think I've been getting quite a bit looser with my painting. I think that it will be quite some time before I get to the mastery level that they are, but I think it's fun to try!
Ultimately this summer will be all about going back to the roots, trying out new things, and just trying to all-around get better.

This is the first of MANY for the summer... but I thought I would start it now.


And I'll try to do one of these each time... Tutorial below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller