Friday, September 28, 2012

INSANITY!!11

Sanity, Gone: Part I.0


Title:  Sanity, Gone: Part I.0
Date: September 27, 2012
Medium: Ink, Vine Charcoal, White Chalk
Scale: Page was approximately 3' x 5' or so...

Notes: A fellow Illustrator (Robert Burns) and I, managed to just go completely crazy on a big-ass sheet of paper. After about every fifteen minutes we spun it around and worked on the opposite end. This is pretty much the result of like one-hour worth of insanity. We just had absolutely fun!


IPC Hand Practice


Title:  IPC Hand Practice
Date: September 25, 2012
Medium: Foil

Notes: An practice attempt to make a tin-foil hand that would actually stand on it's own. Success!


Hands, meet Hands


Title:  Hands, meet Hands
Date: September 26 & 27, 2012
Medium: Ink and White Chalk

Notes: The 'non-tan' paper was for part of a thirty minute draw straight through on just hands. Honestly with my interest in hands coupled with the fact that I just enjoy drawing them... time literally FLEW by. Still sooo many pages of hands left to go before I'm decent at them.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful hands! Where are you going to school again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I am going to Memphis College of Art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog through InkSteak and just wanted to drop by to let you know I really like your artwork! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller