Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Comics 1 -- Bakhtak

Comics 1: Final Comic - Bakhtak










Title: Comics 1: Final Comic - Bakhtak
Date: October 30 - November 18, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Each page is 5.5" x 8.5"

Notes: Comics are harder than one would think to do. Sure I can do the art all day, but the dialogue is a whole different ballpark. 
This was more or less a comic created for Ashley, she came up with the creature, and I wanted to really push myself and see if I could create an entire comic based off of it. Whether or not it was fully successful is up to everyone else, but I tried to make sure that I could hit the deadline with this one. As always, there are a few things that I would change now that I look back, but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't late with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller