Saturday, November 2, 2013

Inktober Wrap-Up

Speed Painting Brush Test


Title: Speed Painting Brush Test
Date: November 1, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: I think I'm gaining an appreciation for multiple brushes.
Keep in mind this one is purposefully rough because I was only using this as a thirty-minute warm-up before starting to work yesterday. Regardless though, I think it turned out okay for what it is.

Inktober Wrap-Up




Title: Inktober Wrap-Up
Date: October 24, 25, 31, 2013
Medium: Pencil, Ink and Brush, Whiteout Pen
Scale: Varies

Notes: I almost managed to get one for every day of the month... I'm short five drawings. Damn. So close... Ah well, you can only do what you can while trying to keep up with school work.

Tank Girl Warm-Up


Title: Independent Study: The Displaced 1
Date: October 30, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3

Notes: Tank GIRL!
More of that brush test that I was going on about earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller