Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Independent Study -- The Displaced - Finals

Independent Study: The Displaced - Finals




Title: Independent Study: The Displaced - Finals
Date: November 13 - 18, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Varies

Notes: Man-oh-Man. I didn't think I could do it at first. Crank out three full character paintings in a week. I kind of surprised myself with these.
I wanted to show the proportions they have in comparison to their bodies. Those hands are huge, and that waist is tiny. Damn sewer rats.
Now all that's left to do is rework that first piece (the marionette) and start cranking out the booklet, and then I'm done (at least for this class -- I still have a ton more work to do to flesh this world out to the max).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller