Monday, November 11, 2013

Illustration 3 -- Annual and Interview

Illustration 3: Communication Arts Submission


Title: Illustration 3: Communication Arts Submission
Date: August 20 - November 9, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: 20" x 7.15"

Notes: This has gone through so many changes and revisions since first being conceptualized. Personally, I love the color palette.
I'm trying so many techniques with this one. Steelyard, Accented Analogous Color Palette, Reflective Light, Material Testing. Basically all the building blocks of things that I've learned since I started school all combined into one illustration. It's a long process, and I still feel like there's more to be done on it. I guess I'll see after critique?

Illustration 3: Illustrator Interview - Joshua Newton







Title: Illustration 3: Illustrator Interview - Joshua Newton
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Each 'page' is 8.5" x 11"

Notes: I can't thank this guy enough. Joshua Newton, you are a badass, thanks for this awesome interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller