Saturday, July 7, 2012

I CANT STOP!


As always... before work drawings:

Ashley Fallouting - Second Attempt


Title:  Ashley Fallouting - Second Attempt
Date: July 6, 2012
Medium: Graphite / Photoshop
Scale: Original is 9" x 12"
Time Limit: About 1 hour.

Notes: Just drew this really fast (about an hour) from life while she played New Vegas. I just wanted to see afterward if my pencils could be painted over. It actually looks kinda neat like that.


Cyberpunk Gal


Title:  Cyberpunk Gal
Date: July 6 - 7, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 1285px x 2000px
Time Limit: About 3 hours.

Notes: This is a huge accomplishment for me, even though I need to work more on my arm / hand anatomy and also rendering technique. This is a breakthrough in terms of no reference, and only using the circle brush -- no textures or anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller