Saturday, July 14, 2012

Progress Update

Charmander - WIP 1


Title:  Charmander - WIP 1
Date: July 14, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 12" x 9"

Notes: It's been a little while since I've shown any progress on the pokemon characters. So I think now's the time to show that I've started to officially get those on the roll. I need to get them done so that I can start working on newer commissions. This summer has been kind of a procrastinating one as far as work goes. But I'm giving myself a deadline of around two weeks from tomorrow to get all of them done, provided I get all the work requests in. But I'll keep updating on these as I get them done. Once they are done the person will get a nice 12" x 9" High-Quality print framed and matted as well as signed (Oddly enough I've never signed any piece I've ever done...).


Life Painting #1


Title:  Life Painting #1
Date: July 13, 2012
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 1825px x 1557px

Notes: The first real life painting... focused less on actual representation, more on trying to get the colors correct so that I could start to learn materials as well as more realistic color scheming.
More of these to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller