Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Relaxing Day Today

Just kinda taking it nice and easy today.

Just kept reading my Siegfried book and haven't stopped admiring Alex Alice's work!

ChoW # 297 WIPs 2


Title:  ChoW # 297 WIPs 2
Date: July 24 - 25, 2012
Medium: Photoshop

Notes: I think I might've found my groove on this guy. The bottom left looks to be my lines for this guy. I'll start to color him in and make him interesting tomorrow.


Mountain Color Study


Title:  Mountain Color Study
Date: July 24, 2012
Medium: Photoshop

Notes: I was just looking through my photo book and noticed this lovely composition. It's kind of similiar... I still need to learn how to do atmospheric decompression before this will make sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller