Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hybrid

"Saladin" -- Hybrid

So I decided that it might be high time to start a twitter (really I'm only starting one to hopefully start getting some freelance opportunities / more exposure -- whether it'll work out or not, who knows).

Anyway, the more important stuff: ART!

Anatomy Study: Bodies in Motion - 2


Title: Anatomy Study: Bodies in Motion - 2
Date: June 14, 2013
Medium: Photoshop

Notes:   The continuation of the poses from last post.  I feel like I'm getting better but for some reason the sketches keep getting bigger and bigger. Will the last pose be like a full page or something?

Random Sketches


Title: Random Sketches
Date: June 14, 2013
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: 9" x 12"

Notes:  An entire day at the doctor's office will leave you with a ton of time to sketch. It gave me a bunch of time to not only sketch but to keep working on ideas for my fiancee's characters (I think we might be making a comic soon YHEY!).

1 comment:

  1. OoooOoooo... Start a twitter.. start a facebook.. start a tumblr... Social Media, hooooo... I'm the unknown ghooooooost...

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller