Friday, June 21, 2013

More Experiments

Anatomy Study: Bodies in Motion - 3


Title: Anatomy Study: Bodies in Motion - 3
Date: June 20-21, 2013
Medium: Photoshop

Notes:   Yet again, more bodies in motion. I'm trying to get better and faster at anatomy, but it seems to be more like I'm slowing down (maybe that's what I need to do?). I think really LOOKING at what you're doing is just as important ts really drawing. Another thing is coming up though, it makes me wonder if my digital method of art works the opposite of the way I do with my pencils. I think I think more like a painter in this respect, considering value over line. Interesting... must continue this line of thought.

Oil Paint Ashley


Title: Oil Paint Ashley
Date: June 20, 2013
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 2700px x 2454px

Notes:  So, I found some oil brushes for Photoshop.  They are kind of interesting, and in a way I think they help me experiment by just manipulating value quickly. It's still a tough sell, mainly because it's extremely rough at the moment, but I'm trying to see how quickly you can lay in value with new brushes. Like I said though, I still have more experiments to do on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller