Thursday, August 22, 2013

Comic Dump

IAMX - "President (Accident Remix)"


Comic-Related Stuff



Title: Comic Related Stuff
Date: July - August, 2013
Medium: Photoshop

Notes: There are soooo many more pieces that are attached with this, but this is the digital stuff. I can't really talk much about the subject matter of them, but I just wanted to share that I haven't been too lazy.
At this point of drawing Cora, I can pretty much draw her in most any position off the top of my head. She is an awesome character and I can't wait until Comics 2 class to really flesh her out even more. Hopefully by then I'll be able to paint like Marc Brunet. That guy is rockin' it hard.
On a side note... the first few drawings were earlier in the summer, so that might be my excuse for the wonky anatomy. I feel like from the beginning of summer to the end of summer I kind of leveled up in terms of skill. Hopefully it just continues on an uphill from here... but I need it to be extremely steeply up so that I can start taking on jobs by next summer.
Ugh... I have so much to scan again hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller