Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Opposites Attract I

True Blood Portrait Series 2: Hoyt Fortenberry


Title: True Blood Portrait Series 2: Hoyt Fortenberry
Date: August 5 & 7, 2013
Medium: Photoshop
Scale: Original is 10" x 13"

Notes: Looks like I skipped a day and didn't even realize it hahaha!! Oh well... here is Jessica's counterpart, Hoyt. He was a bit faster to paint, either that or I'm getting better at this whole transferring thing... Regardless, it was a fun one.
More soon!

True Blood Portrait Series 2: Opposites Attract I


Title: True Blood Portrait Series 2: Opposites Attract I
Medium: Photoshop

Notes: I originally had this plan to lay each of them out side-by-side. Each pairing would be a counterpart type thing. I'm going to try and do each one of them as I go. And then I'll upload them all together at the end to see how they relate, which are better, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller