Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's All Because of Her...

Ugh... school starts in like two weeks! Must power paint as much as possible until it starts. And get mah game on!

My Muse


Title: My Muse
Date: August 5, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Original is 2400px x 3200px

Notes: The coolest part about this painting was how the light was playing on her face. It was like two different light sources competing at the same time for attention. I can't help but love paint ma'lady! She is my muse for sure. She's the one that started me on the path to artlyness, and she's the one that constantly pushes me to do more and more art! Without her I don't really think that I would do any art at all...


Preview time! 
Guess who this is:

1 comment:

  1. Nice one, dude. Keep throwing colors in as you see them, the bits of blue pushed the quality a good amount.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller