Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Comics 1 -- Cora's Cover

Comics 1: Cora's Cover



Title: Comics 1: Cora's Cover
Date: August 26 - September 2, 2013
Medium: Pencil, Photoshop CS3
Scale: Varies

Notes: For the next comics assignment, we were to take the Seven Deadly Sins and turn them into one fully fleshed out comic.
Many people in my class decided to go the full-blown comic route (see George Brooks' for an example). I decided instead to go the singular panel route. I think this could work as a comic's cover perhaps, but that name would definitely need to be changed. I don't know what I was thinking "Writing is an Adventure"... wow, I sound like a douche hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun assignment. :D Wasn't there a fixed number of pages that had to be made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller