Saturday, September 28, 2013

Illustration 3 -- Silhouette Finals

Illustration 3: Critique Notes


Title: Illustration 3: Critique Notes
Date: September 23, 2013
Medium: Pencil

Notes: During critique I decided it would be fun to draw each person as they were getting critiqued. This is the order that we were critiqued. I tried not to move too much and just draw the people where they were sitting from my angle. It was actually really fun and a good change to get back into life drawing for a minute.

Illustration 3: Silhouettes




Title: Illustration 3: Silhouettes
Date: September 19 - 22, 2013
Medium: Photoshop CS3
Scale: Each piece fits on an 8" x 10"

Notes: This was actually a continuing even further from this.
I think these turned out alright. There are some serious wavy line issues that I need to address, but all-in-all I think that it was a pretty valiant attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller