Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Independent Study -- Maris 2

Yay! My scanner is working again!

Independent Study: Maris 2





Title: Independent Study: Maris 2
Date: September 6 - 10, 2013
Medium: Pencil, Brush and Ink
Scale: Each 'page' is 9" x 12"

Notes: Continuing on with more refining of the Marionettes. I think I have their anatomy more finalized with a newer piece that I am currently working on (robot nudes are a bit more complicated because of all the interconnecting plates than dealing with human soft flesh). I have to finalize it with ink and then I'll have that one up and ready to go.
So during critique last Monday I was tasked with taking a portrait of the male Marionette to full fledged piece and also with finalizing the anatomy and making the males a bit more distinct than the females (I still want them to have a certain amount of androgyny compared to the females). And lastly to take the gang leader and begin transferring it to a full sketch. I will need to find good reference material for the motorcycle as well as pose reference, but that will come very soon.
Working working working, that's the name of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller