Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Comics 1 -- Will the Real Cora Please Stand Up?

Comics 1: Will the Real Cora Please Stand Up?


Title: Comics 1: Will the Real Cora Please Stand Up?
Date: September 7, 2013
Medium: Brush and Ink

Notes: This assignment was restricted exclusively to four panels in which we were supposed to show four different scenes. The scenes in a way were supposed to be a tie together to show some form of story-arc using characters that invented.
I'm still a newbie when it comes to comics in general, but I'm trying my damndest. In this comic I was using Cora to show that there are two versions of the same person. Plus I was trying to do the whole flip the color schemes, etc. I hope it reads right... Of course I'll know tomorrow during critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Mat @artofmatk

Follow Ash @ashley.storyteller